Report a Concern
Thank you for selecting our online Service Request option. If you live here, work here or are just visiting Maple Ridge, we encourage you to use the online systems which we have created for citizens to report issues and provide information in a number of non-emergency service areas. Take a look at the menu and select the option that best describes the nature of your service request.
Public Works Concerns
For emergencies requiring Police, Fire or Ambulance, please dial 911 immediately.
Contact our 24-hour dispatch at 604-463-9581 for the following:
- Sewer back-ups
- Watermain breaks
- Localized flooding
- Traffic or pedestrian hazards
- or any issue where there is an immediate response required
You can report a variety of issues online or via the mobile application. The completed form is emailed directly to the department and will be recorded as a request on the next business day. You will receive an electronic confirmation that the form has been received upon submission and you may be required to provide additional information.
All Other Public Works Concerns
- Email us if your concern is of a technical nature (ex: broken link on website, incorrect or missing information or even a suggestion that you would like us to consider implementing). In the event of an emergency, DO NOT use this form.
- If you cannot find your issue in the online service request please provide a name, address and phone number in an email to us outlining the issue. These requests are rerouted to the appropriate department on the next business day and you may be contacted for additional information.
Community Safety ConcernsFor emergencies requiring Police, Fire or Ambulance, please dial 911 immediately.
Community Safety Officers (CSOs) are available from 7:00 am to 8:30 pm Monday to Sunday, except Statutory holidays, to help address the following behaviours or activities in progress:
- Nuisance Behaviour on Streets, Sidewalks and Parks
- Aggressive Solicitation (Panhandling)
- Homeless Encampments
For all other bylaw related matters including property use, business and dog licensing, or how to reach us during regular business hours, click here.