Albion Area Plan
To read the full plan, see Albion Area Plan Section 10.2 of the Official Community Plan.
Other Past Engagement Opportunities
North East Albion Land Use and Servicing Concept Planning Process
The City of Maple Ridge has concluded the planning process for the North East Albion Area Plan. The North East Albion Plan was integrated into the Albion Area Plan on September 27, 2022. The Albion Plan can be viewed here: https://www.mapleridge.ca/DocumentCenter/View/746/102-Albion-Area-Plan?bidId=
To learn more about the past engagement process, visit: https://www.mapleridge.ca/2214
Community Amenity Program
The Community Amenity Program is intended to meet the needs of the community and respond to changes in housing form and demand over time by enabling an additional means of providing neighbourhood amenities. The Albion Area Plan Community Amenity Program provides the opportunity for a Density Bonus within a number of zones identified within the Albion Zoning Matrix, see Section 10.2.4. Within these zones, ‘bonus’ density may be achieved through an Amenity Contribution toward community amenities that will be located within the boundaries of the Area Plan.
Amenity Zoning Contribution Pilot Study
A public open house was held on March 13, 2013 for the Albion Area Plan Review and to introduce the Amenity Zoning Contribution pilot study in the Albion area. If you were unable to attend, you may still view the presentation boards (PDF) and the slides from the Amenity Zoning Presentation (PDF). A questionnaire was distributed at the open house and is now closed. The results were presented to Council on June 10, 2013 and the report is below. On July 8, 2013 a staff report (PDF) was presented at Committee of the Whole for the bylaws in relation to amenity zoning.
- Analysis and Options Prepared by City Spaces (PDF)
- Council Workshop Amenity Zoning and Albion Area Plan report dated February 4, 2013 (PDF)
- Council Workshop Amenity Zoning report dated May 14, 2012 (PDF)
- Council Workshop Amenity Zoning report dated November 26, 2012 (PDF)
- Council Workshop Report dated March 19, 2012 (PDF)
- Open House Summary Report (PDF) (presented at Council workshop June 18, 2012)
- Presentation Boards from May 30, 2012 Open House (PDF)
- Report to Council Workshop June 10, 2013 on Amenity Zoning and Area Plan Review (PDF)
- Report to Council Workshop June 10, 2013 on Outcomes of Public Consultation Process (PDF)
Questions?If you have questions about the Albion Area Plan, please contact the Planning Department