Hammond Outdoor Pool
Hammond Outdoor Pool Now Open
We are excited to announce that Hammond Outdoor Pool is now open for registered timeslots for length swimming, aquafit and public swim!
Please remember to stay home if you or a household member have felt sick or have had symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 24 hours.
Please note that there will be no drop-in activities available to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
Available Activity Descriptions:
- Registered Length Swimming | 8 Participants Max. | $3.50 Per Participant
Please bring all equipment needed to enjoy your swim – no equipment will be available for use at this time. Use of goggles is encouraged. Snorkel equipment is not permitted.
- Registered Aquafit | 18 Participants Max. | $3.50 Per Participant
Class format will be modified to allow for physical distancing. Classes will be equipment free at this time. The use of masks is not recommended in a water environment.
- Registered Public Swim | 10 Participants Max. | $14.00 Per Group (same price for all groups up to 10)
Please bring any necessary equipment or toys needed to enjoy your swim! No equipment will be available for use at this time. Use of goggles is encouraged. Snorkel equipment is not permitted. The use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) masks is not recommended in a water environment.
*NEW* Bookings made Saturday August 15 or after will now allow for two groups to book into one timeslot allowing increased access! These groups will each enjoy their own section of the pool. See FAQ for details.
How to Register for Activities at Hammond Outdoor Pool
Registration for Hammond Outdoor Pool activities will become available seven (7) days before the timeslot's start time. You can register for length swimming, aquafit and/or public swim online 24/7 or over the phone during business hours by calling 604-467-7422.
Can I use my existing membership (10-Pass, 20-Pass, 1/3/6 Month Pass or 1 Year Pass) to pay for my registered activity at Hammond Outdoor Pool?
At this time, you cannot use your existing membership to pay for registered activities at Hammond Outdoor Pool. We are accepting card payments over the phone (604-467-7422) and via online registration.
We are not accepting cash or card on site at Hammond Outdoor Pool. If you are unable to pay by card by phone or online, please contact our Customer Experience team at 604-467-7422 and they will be happy to discuss alternative payment options.
- How will Registered Public Swim at Hammond Outdoor Pool safely accommodate two groups?
- What steps have you taken at Hammond Outdoor Pool to mitigate the spread of COVID-19?
- What should I do if I notice another patron at Hammond Outdoor Pool disobeying physical distancing rules or who is displaying symptoms?
- From downtown Maple Ridge, go west on Lougheed Hwy.
- Turn left on 207 St.
- Turn right on Westfield Ave.
- Turn right on 206 St., beside Hammond Community Centre.