Did You Know?

  • Public Works is responsible for maintaining, installing, replacing or cleaning any missing or vandalized street signs. This includes all illuminated street signs. Please contact Public Works to report missing, damaged. vandalized, or any vegetation obstructing street and traffic signs.
  • Contact the Engineering Department by email to request the installation of new street signs.
  • To ensure public safety please report all missing or damaged street signs to Public Works.

Contact Us

24-hour Dispatch: 604-463-9581