Have Ideas or Feedback?Take Our Program Survey!
Masks Required at All Times
Masks must be worn at all times in our facility including the Fitness Centre (even while exercising at an individual station), Gymnasium, Aquatics area (pool deck and change area with the exception of the water) and common areas (lineups, hallways, lobby, entrances, etc). Read the Masks Required tab below for full details.
Browse Our Programs & Activities
This page is best viewed in Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Edge. You may experience problems with Internet Explorer 11 or earlier versions. If you encounter a display error, refresh the page or narrow your search using the filters on the left column.
How to Explore Our Programs & ActivitiesYou can explore our programs and activities in a few different ways:
- Use the window above.
- View our online, interactive guide.
- Log in to Online Registration on this page by clicking the button below "Register Online" that corresponds with your device (computer or mobile phone).
- Registration Dates
- Hours & Options
- Back-To-Back Timeslots
- Masks Required
- Cancellation, Refund & No Show Policy
Drop-in Programs & Activities
Since reopening our facilities and due to COVID-19, all drop-in programs and activities have required registration. Examples include drop-in use of the Fitness Centre, Group Fitness classes, Gymnasium, etc.
April drop-ins are now open for registration.
June Registered Drop-In: Please Note: The display and registration date for drop-ins has been pushed back one week in light of the latest Public Health Order. Updated dates are below:
- Running June 1-30
- Online Display Date | May 27
- Registration Date & Time | May 30 at 8:00 AM
Spring Seasonal Programs:
- Running April 1-June 30
- Registration is available now - explore our Spring Program Guide!
Hours & Options
Online registration is available 24/7. You can use the device of your choice (computer or mobile phone) by clicking the corresponding button under "Register Online" above.
You can call 604-467-7422 to register during our Phone-In Hours (below); however, please note that we are experiencing high volumes of calls at this time. Please remain on hold to secure your spot in the queue or, if you are unable to hold, please consider our Online registration option. If your call is regarding cancellations, changes to an existing registration, or a non-urgent inquiry please email email@example.com.
Phone-In Hours (604-467-7422)
M-F | 6:00 AM - 1:00 PM & 2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Sa | 7:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Su | 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with at least 24 hour notice to receive your refund and to free your space up to those who are waitlisted. While you may call 604-467-7422 to cancel your registration, we are experiencing high volumes of calls at this time and you may need to remain on hold while we assist others already in the queue. Our full Cancellation & Refund Policy is available in another tab.
You may book back-to-back drop-in timeslots at no extra cost for the Fitness Centre, Indoor Sport Courts, Gymnasium, Indoor Pool and Outdoor Pool. You may not book back-to-back for registered programs to give as many patrons as possible the chance to register (*exception below).
- Back-to-back bookings of two of the same aquatics programs are only permitted if the second registration is completed within 24 hours of the program start time. If a back-to-back booking is discovered outside the 24 hour window the customer will be withdrawn from the second booking.
Example: A customer registers into Friday, March 10 8:00 AM Aqua Fitness. On Thursday, March 9, the customer determines that there is space in a 9:00 AM Aqua Fitness on March 10, which is back-to-back with the session in which they are already registered. Because there is space in the program and it is within the 24 hour window, this customer may register into back-to-back Aqua Fitness timeslots on March 10 at 8:00 AM AND 9:00 AM.
Masks must be worn at all times in our facilities.
This means masks are required when in the:
- Fitness Centre (including while exercising at an individual station)
- Aquatics area (pool deck & change area), except in the water
- common areas (lineups, hallways, entrances etc.)
- Masks are not to be worn in the water.
- Masks are not required for people under the age of 12.
- Masks are not required for Family Gym.
- People who are unable to wear a mask due to a health condition and people who are unable to put on or remove a mask without the assistance of another person are exempt from mask requirements. People who are unable to wear a mask must maintain at least 3m distance at all times when in the facility.
CUSTOMER REFUND REQUESTS - Refunds will be issued prior to the start date of the second class and will be pro-rated. Nonattendance without notification is not accepted as a refund request. Single day programs must give 24 hours notice or no refund will be issued.
NO SHOW FEE - If you have registered for a program but cannot attend, please email email@example.com to withdraw at least 24 hours before the start time in order to free space for others. A $5 no show fee will be applied to a customer’s account (that must be paid prior to their next visit) if:
- The customer chooses not to show up for their program AND
- The customer fails to withdraw 24+ hours before start time AND
- The program for which the customer was registered is full/has a waitlist
MEDICAL REFUND REQUESTS - Due to COVID-19, we have temporarily waived the necessity of a doctor’s note. Those who must withdraw from a multi-day program for medical reasons can do so without the note and need only inform City staff prior to the end of their multi-day program. Likewise, for single day camps, we will provide refunds without a doctor’s note should your child show symptoms the morning of camp. Please notify Registration as soon as possible.
CLASS TRANSFER POLICY - A class transfer may be possible based on availability, prior to the start of the second class. If there is no space available in the requested class, a refund will be processed in accordance with the Refund Policy.