Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows Parks & Leisure Services provide a variety of leisure programs and activities to the residents of both communities. Programs are available in the Arts & Recreation Guide, published three times a year.
Use It or Lose It Fitness Challenge
Join in on our 1st annual Fitness Challenge at the Maple Ridge Leisure Centre from April 1 to May 20. Check out all the details here! [PDF 360KB]
Grade 5 Active Pass
The Grade 5 Active Pass [PDF, 1.3MB] is now available. All Grade 5 students residing in the District of Maple Ridge or the City of Pitt Meadows are eligible for the opportunity to experience the positive benefits of leisure and recreation at no charge. Eligible students will have access to the following age appropriate drop-in services offered through Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows Parks & Leisure Services at no cost.
- Public Swimming [PDF, 73MB]
- Public Skating [PDF, 658KB] (Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows) - does not include fees for rentals
- Drop-in Kids Gym at Pitt Meadows Family Recreation Centre
- Drop-in Indoor Skateboarding [PDF, 73MB] at the Greg Moore Youth Centre
- Teen Dances [PDF, 304KB] at the Greg Moore Youth Centre
Eligibility - The Grade 5 Active Pass will be available to students who reside or attend school in the District of Maple Ridge and the City of Pitt Meadows and are registered in the Grade 5 curriculum.
To receive the Grade 5 Active Pass:
- Step 1 - Complete the application form [PDF, 1.3MB] in full
- Step 2 - Have your Grade 5 Teacher or Principal sign
- Step 3 - Have your parent/guardian sign
- Step 4 - Complete the survey
- Step 5 - Return the completed application to either the Maple Ridge Leisure Centre or the Pitt Meadows Family Recreation Centre for processing and to receive your Grade 5 Active Pass. Please Note: It is the responsibility of the student to keep the card safe. If the card is lost or stolen, a replacement card is available at a nominal fee of $5.
Program Cycle - Grade 5 Active cards are valid from September 4, 2012 to August 31, 2013.