2013-2017 Financial Plan
- For background information including the complete 2013-2017 Financial Plan, the Financial Plan Summary and key reports that were presented to Council throughout 2012 visit Resources.
- To view questions and answers from December 10, 2012 visit Public Questions.
- To view the live presentation visit Live Question and Answer Session.
- If you watched the online presentation we would appreciate your feedback. This survey will take about a minute.
- e-mail, addressed to:
- voice mail, Budget Hotline:
- in writing, addressed to:
Paul Gill, Chief Financial Officer
District of Maple Ridge
11995 Haney Place
Maple Ridge, BC V2X 6A9
The Community Charter requires that Council adopt a Five-Year Financial Plan (or budget) each year prior to adopting the annual property tax bylaw. The purpose of the Five-Year Financial Plan is to provide a budgetary framework for the District to plan and manage its resources, revenues and expenditures in order to best serve the community. The first year of the Plan is the District's current year, while the following years provide a guideline, incorporating the District's various long-term plans and strategies.