Hot Tips

Posted on: April 19, 2017

Am I allowed to burn? Use our interactive map to find out

The Maple Ridge Fire Department receives a higher volume of unfounded burning complaints from April 15 to May 15 and October 15 to November 15, when permits are issued to property owners in the "open to burning" area.

If you would like to know if a property is in the "open to burning" area, please check our interactive map.  Residents must have a valid permit and abide by the "Backyard Burning" Bylaw.

More information on the backyard burning requirements can be found below.

Additional Info...
Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email

Other News in Hot Tips