Payment Options

Payment Option
Visit your financial institution, provide your property tax bill and complete your online Home Owner Grant (if eligible).
Credit Card (Online)
Pay your property taxes and utilities by credit card through Paymentus Corporation, a third-party-automated payment service that accepts Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Paymentus will charge a convenience fee of 1.75% of your tax or utility payment which will be added to your payment amount. This service is also available through an automated telephone system by calling 1-855-480-9594.

Property tax payments have a maximum of $5,000.00 per transaction. Utility payments have a maximum of $250.00 per transaction. Multiple payments can be made if your outstanding balance exceeds those limits.
Drop Box
A mail slot (secure drop box) has been installed for your convenience in the wall at the far west corner of the Economic Development Office. Do not deposit cash in the drop box.
Mail Cheque
Consider mailing a post-dated cheque payable to the City of Maple Ridge early. Ensure the Home Owner Grant is completed in full or complete the online Home Owner Grant instead (if eligible).
Online Banking
To pay your property taxes online, access your personal online banking and set Maple Ridge as a payee using the folio number (without dashes or spaces) where the account number is requested. Remember to complete your online Home Owner Grant (if eligible).
Pay in Person
Be prepared to wait in line the last week of June. You may pay by cheque, cash, money order, bank draft or Interac. Credit cards are accepted by the City, only through the third-party service as noted above. Post-dated cheques will be accepted and the cancelled cheque is your receipt. We are open late every Thursday in June until 8:00 pm.
Pre-Authorized Withdrawal Service (PAWS)
Enroll in this program to have tax prepayments, tax due date payments or metered water due date payments automatically withdrawn from your bank account. Again, don't forget to claim your Home Owner Grant each and every year. (if eligible)
PAWS Changes or Cancels
You can make changes to or cancel your current Pre-Authorized Withdrawal Program for property tax or metered water accounts. Click on the link above to get more information.
Enter the folio number (with no dashes or spaces) when the account number is requested and complete your online Home Owner Grant (if eligible).