New To A Class?
Beginners are always welcome! Stop by 15 minutes before the start of class to introduce yourself to the instructor and they can help you prepare for class and provide modifications.
Fitness Schedule:Facility Schedules page.
- Room temperatures may vary, please bring layers of clothing or a blanket for yoga classes if you get cold easily.
- Please note that class formats have maximum participation levels according to BCRPA standards.
- All class formats are first come first serve. Classes may have maximum participation numbers for safety and everyone’s enjoyment.
Beginner Fitness Classes
- Tone, Strength & Stretch: Improve your overall strength, balance, and flexibility through a series of slow stretches and breathing exercises. This gentle class incorporates all muscle groups.
- Low Impact: Work out to music from the 50's to 80's at a decreased pace/impact than traditional classes to protect joints. A great option for beginners.
- 50 + Zumba Gold: This class fuses upbeat rhythms and music with easy-to-follow dance-style moves to create a fun, engaging, and dynamic workout. Zumba Gold is great for beginners or active seniors.
- Deep Stretch Yin Yoga: A slow practice of floor poses held for minutes at a time to improve mobility, flexibility and help calm the nervous system
- Beginner Gentle Cycle: A slightly shorter, less intense spinning class geared towards beginners or seniors who would like to improve their cardiovascular fitness.
All Levels Fitness Classes
- Complete Core: Strengthen your major core muscles, improve balance, posture, and core stability in this class.
- 20/20/20: This class includes 20 minutes of cardio. 20 minutes of strength training, and 20 minutes of stretching & core work. Enjoy a total body workout.
- Total Body Sculpt: Enjoy a full body workout through a combination of cardio drills, resistance training and more.
- Bolly X Dance: Inspired by the music and dance of Bollywood. Bolly X embodies the infectious energy, expression and movement of Indian dance moves.
- Yoga: Develop strength, flexibility and proper body alignment while completing a combination of Yoga postures. May include a meditation component.
- Muscle & Conditioning: Increase physical strength through weight-bearing and resistance exercise. All major muscle groups are worked from head to toe. We finish with core training & stretching for a complete workout.
- Pilates: This class will work to balance all muscle groups and improve overall strength and flexibility. Pilates is a challenging method to sculpt your body, increase your core strength, and to feel increased agility in your every day movements.
- Dancercise: This class is a combination of cardio, choreography, and flexibility all while dancing to your favorite music. No dance experience necessary.
- Morning Ride: Focus on cadence, climbs, and sprints to improve endurance and strength.
- Cycle Fit: Focus on aerobic endurance conditioning and aerobic interval training.
High Intensity Fitness Classes
- Power Core: Challenge your body with this power and strength focused class. Focus on developing and strengthening the core while targeting your abdomen, oblique’s, and lower back. Reward your body with an intense work out followed by deep stretching exercises that will benefit your entire body.
- Dance Cardio Fit: Get moving! High energy beats and a light atmosphere will help you work up a great sweat. No dance experience necessary.
- Cardio Kick & Sculpt: Tone muscles and improve stamina using a fusion of boxing, martial arts, and aerobics drills set to high energy music.
- Super Cycle: The goal of this class is to build leg strength, while focusing on maintaining a challenging cadence and resistance on hills.